Formulate The Flash Drive
As is well known, the reliability and non-sustainability of the NTFS file system is above all praiseworthy. That's the same thing about the popularity of the flasks. That's not what this is about. The problem is, by default, the operating system is either able to default the flash drive or FAT32 (but not NTFS!) Unrecognized programmes for the formatting/converting of disk devices such as PartitionMagic from PowerQuest Corporation may not be helpful.
There are several ways to solve this problem.
1. Squeeze the right button of my badge, my computer, from an open context menu, choose the Spirit;
- In the open dialogue window of the system, open the deposit of the equipment - the master of devices;
- In the dialogue window of the Dispatch of devices, open the disk devices, open the window of the properties of your flash drive.
- Open the policy deposit, set up the switch to Optimize for the performance of the state OK;
- Close the gateways of the Dispatch of Devices, of the System;
Open my computer, lick my right button of mouse. From an open context menu, choose to form... NTFS (FAT) has emerged from the online window of the format of the Failing List;
- Open the flash drive to NTFS;
- Set the switch to Optimize for rapid removal: My computer, the statehood of the system, the mainframe of the system, the main equipment, the state control device, the state's discuit system, the mainframe disk, the state's policy.
2. It may be even easier to use the built-in utilitator of convert.exe (File System Conversion Utility - WINDOWSsystem32convert.exe). To this end, a command interpreter is to be launched: Pusk - Circumstant - - Main launch of the program - cmd - tie - convert: /fs:ntfs /nosecurity /x
For example, for flash drive H:
convert h: /fs:ntfs /nosecurity /x